mis·cel·la·ne·ous/ˌmisəˈlānēəs/ Adjective: 1.(of items or people gathered or considered together) Of various types or from different sources. 2.(of a collection or group) Composed of members or elements of different kinds: "a miscellaneous collection". THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT VARIOUS THINGS MY MIND WILL THINK OF TODAY. AND IT COULD END UP HERE. SO IF YOU WANT TO READ A BLOG WHERE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, THEN YOU'RE AT THE RIGHT PLACE! :)
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Post # 1
So this is my first post ever. I have no idea what to write, but I know that whenever I write on here I will never know what to write. And when I finally end up writing something it will most likely be out of the blue and not make any sense whatsoever. That's why I called this blog Miscellaneous Mix, because what you see on here could vary from a cute little kitten on a cloud with rainbows to a a dinosaur slaying Batman on an island of grass surrounded by lava. Who knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment